After you start "serious" couponing there are some items you will be able to get FREE or almost free - like toothpaste. Since it's really difficult for many of us to pass up something FREE the tubes of toothpaste start stacking up under the bathroom sink or in the pantry.
Now thanks to these tips I found in Woman's World magazine we have some great new uses for our stockpiled toothpaste.
1. Clean rusty water stains on your sink. Squeeze some white toothpaste (paste - not gel) on the stains and scrub with an old toothbrush. Rinse and the stain should be gone!
2. Remove the sour milk smell in baby bottles. Use toothpaste (paste not gel) on bottle brush to scrub the inside of the bottle. Wash and rinse the bottle thoroughly.
3. Clean the rubber soles of your sneakers by scrubbing with paste toothpaste. Wipe with a damp cloth and admire your "new" shoes.
4. Love fish but hate the smell on your hands? Wash your hands with white toothpaste and no more fishy smell.
5. For one more interesting use for toothpaste go to MomFixIt